These recommendations are consistent with the requirements that apply to the strategy of sustainable socio-economic development of the region and include:
- Analysis of the social, economic and environmental components of sustainable socio-economic development of the Homieĺ region;
- Evaluation of the resource potential of socio-economic development of the region and measures to improve the efficiency of its use;
- Evaluation and forecast of threats to sustainable social and economic development of the region;
- Strategic goals, objectives and main indicators of socio-economic development in the next five years;
- Priorities for transition of the region to a higher level of socio-economic development.
|Download 43||1.49 MB|